Biden Drops Out of Presidential Race: Won't Seek Re-Election

President Biden drops out of presidential race. President Joe Biden announced on July 21 that he is dropping out of the presidential race and won't seek another term. However, he isn't resigning as president. Read his letter here: https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/1815082403288813575 In the letter, Biden wrote, “It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term. Added Biden, “I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision.” https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/biden-drops-out/?feed_id=17535&_unique_id=669d4d32e7746

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wauwatosa Tells City Workers to Avoid Red & Green Christmas Decorations

Tucker Carlson Coming to Brookfield November 8th

Tony Evers' Appointee's Parolee Is Person of Interest in Elkhorn Homicides